This never happens to me. And I mean never.
Oh god, Nowan Zen, thank you so much for this award!
The rules of receiving this fantastic award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who gave me the award and provide a link.
- List 7 interesting things about myself that my readers might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links and let them know.
I’ve never been nominated for anything in the blogging world before so I am astonished. Never received any kind of award or credit. Outside the school world, anyway. And how very grateful I am now. Thank you!
hopefully interesting facts, here comes:
- There’s nothing that beats a good run in the woods when it rains. The water cools you down and the air is easy to breathe. And the smell, oh the smell afterwards! When everything’s clean and fresh and your toes are all wet after walking on the green lawn…
- I’ve recently learned to love salads. Especially a good salmon salad (if there’s a Prezzo in your town please go and have a try, their salmon&avocado salad is just eccelente!) with some sun-dried tomatoes — oh my. And FYI: I’ve hated salads for the last 17 years. I used to say that I will not eat rabbit food since the rabbits don’t touch mine. So there’s been some growing up, eventually.
- I want my house to have a library with shelves from carpet to ceiling, full of my favourite books. A part of me died when I heard that mom had emptied my bookshelf back in Finland in order to make room for an old cupboard. Now all those wonderful stories and beautiful covers are in a box. Out of sight. I’m almost crying here.
- Kundalini yoga and Maya Fiennes. I am addicted to it. I do it every morning and every evening. Half an hour at least. So relaxing, balancing, amazing. Don’t know how I have managed without it all these years!
- I never liked hamburgers or McDonald’s. We always went for a Chinese with mom. At the moment crispy duck makes my mouth water and my head go all wobbly — I have these crazy cravings for it every now and then. Good God it’s just so good.
- I wish I’d be able to use only organic/fair trade/locally produced products and food etc. But at the moment I am a student so I can’t afford to buy all of my clothes at People Tree. Sigh. One day I will, promise!
- It’s five minutes past 9am. And I’ve been awake for an hour now. That should be interesting since I’m on holidays.
So! Hope somebody read through. And now the nominees:
But now I’m off — have some yoga and running to do before lunch. Ciao!